Friday, July 1, 2011

of brats and brags

If you are wondering what this blog post is about; its a story about friendship :), but its not a cheezy ooh i miss my friends ; its a super cheezy how dare you say that to MY friend !!! (ohh i hope this gets you hooked) read on to find out...

About five min ago, while browsing my facebook account, i came accross a topic thread started by one of my dentist graduation days , classmate( call her subject ; jane doe).
Lemme give you a description about our jane doe
young age in middle twenties ,caucasian;
filthy rich daddys, super female animalish brat. Peta people hate her cz she wears animal skin; even when its so out of fashion.( yeah yeah i may be getting too hot on her ; but hey its my blog and she tried to insult my MY best friend , come on be with me, did i write anything in the blog when she unsuccessfully tried making fun of me?)

Now this jane duh , is doing some post grad in dentistry only( yes offcourse based on merit as she claims ((. . . of her fathers business !! rofl)) )... and today she had the guts to tell my friend, my best friend , whos amongst the toppers of our batch that it too bad that my friend will never get a chance to do what shes doing..how will she jane doe , i ask you, will get a chance when there are people like you in the way liquidating our profession with multi - millions from daddy dearest??

Today is doctors day and i hope that after becoming a lawyer i can convince the dental/medical council guys to have a better way of selection atleast in postgraduate courses. With almost 50% caste and nri sponsership quota where will a normal middle class graduate go?

BUT the question is, i want you to tell me , what would you do , if somebody tries to make your friends sad.. please tell me , i might apply some innovative answers myself..

3 comments:

  1. rip them apart ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it my darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hats off golu........ dt u gathered courage to say openly wts rt n wts not........ i respect n love u even mr nw........ wt u did ws admirable bt jst one fb status dt one of my friend wrote is apt fr ds situation......... though i dnt remember d exact wrds bt hetre i am.... on d road of life u cm across certain dogs...wch bite bt der r 2 categories of sch dogs..1. who wll run away if u throw a stone at dem ...........n 2nd who wll cm bk to bite u if u try to chase dem away ....... r dear jane belongs to d second category.... so better keep padigree buiscits fr sch dogs n bitches n better tame dem.........lol.........stay blessed dear

    ReplyDelete