Saturday, February 4, 2012

To be loyal

Its good to be a part of a fraternity.... We all want to be a part of something since the age we actually start  forming ideas....Though I cannot lay enough stress on the importance of living in a way your conscious allows you to, but sometimes its more gratifying to stick with what you believed in and accepting the consequences ..

The first thing that comes into my mind when i say loyal is the wagging tail and absolutely kissable face of my dog  ... He is so loyal that our family is most important to him (  after food and bitches ofcourse, but thats how it should be) , but think what if your pet becomes angry at you at every little thing you do and not treat you affectionately ? Do you actually believe that you are THAT nice ?



I cannot say that everything my friends or family do are acceptable to me... I love it when my little brother corrects my spellings and pronounciations , though I hate it when he plagiarises...  Similarly sometimes its difficult to believe that how do my friends live with their absolutely stupid decisions( or well maybe I'm being stupid)

I mean sometimes i find it fun to defend something, aware that I might be wrong in a certain manner , mostly because of the little ego thing and also to make others hyterical ...

Dont we love our country no matter what?

Life is a mixture of love and hate and we should try to stick to what we have till its even more painful to stay with them, appreciate the good in your relationships and ignore the small tiffs , till it becomes a crack..

P.S. : This post is dedicated to Shahrukh khan , whose loyal fan I will be till  he actually does another 20-30 dud roles ;P
                                         picture taken from the web

2 comments:

  1. The hostel cat is deeply affecting your mental faculties! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is a mixture of love and hate and we should try to stick to what we have till its even more painful to stay with them, appreciate the good in your relationships and ignore the small tiffs , till it becomes a crack..

    When did you become so wise? I love this post!!
    We should talk about this...

    ReplyDelete