Thursday, May 20, 2010

THE FORBIDDEN PLANET I

Prothornicurous; #$^&
Dear diary,
i went to tenth standard today....my second birthday is after four months.... m so excited about it... Today when i went to library i saw a picture of a planet called earth... after that i prompt the librarian to give me more information. It promised me that it would ... i think i would love to study more about the planet as my curiosity project... oops mumma calling i have to change my intestines and pancreas today .... will tell u the details tomorrow!! please do not tell all this to her she hates discussing about the forbidden planet and its history , she tells me papa will sharpen my tail and i wont be able to sit for a month then.... i have a feeling somebody is reading you, i want to say that i dont want to hurt anyone ... if still you want to now more about the earth and how it got extinct, read on!!!
love,
Garbriale

4 comments:

  1. Hey .... this is interesting! :) Cant wait to read the next part.

    This alien has to change their organs and have tails ! Maybe they are advanced dogs considering your recent love for Bruno....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm not dogs ...I can never imagine bruno sitting for a second even.... !!!!
    and writing a diary while jumping ....forget it!!! maybe i am imagining too much:)....
    would write the other part soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey very nice and interesting ..... seems to be u r unraveling a thriller story .......would eagerly wait for the next part ....adios ...;)...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan as of today....Leena,this is serious talent.

    ReplyDelete