Monday, August 8, 2011

confession of a " punjabi "

Oh hellow my dear fellow,


I get up in the morning, with a cheery face,
I go to a walk at an abnormal pace,
To each and everyone i wave and greet,
most of them find it wierd and some think i am sweet ;)


I live to laugh , eat and sleep,
I love my vacations on my jeep,
I love to be surrounded by thousands of people,
Chotu does my work as i like to keep it simple..

I love to speak more than anyone,
(even if i dont know the topic),(( oh heck it is fun!!,))
money is nothing a long as it keeps on coming,
It helps me woo the girl who is most stunning..

I dont look for troubles but still they find me,
and in amusing troubles do they land me,
I might aswell be the loudest of all,
If you are in trouble my friend; just gimme a call ;)



4 comments:

  1. When did you grow up and become so dashed WITTY!!
    This one is brilliant!!

    "I love to speak more than anyone,
    (even if i dont know the topic),(( oh heck it is fun!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Leena!!! This is awesome...
    I did not know you have so many hidden talents!!!

    ReplyDelete