Wednesday, August 31, 2011

to let live...

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article2412675.ece?homepage=true

I just came across this article published in The Hindu. And sincerely , i dont know whether I will ever be ready to form an opinion on whether there should be a right to take lives for the sake of justice or not.
I dont know why there is no consensus amongst people from all over the world for this, but capital punishment is for the rarest of the rare cases indeed and mostly it is for the humans who are uncapable of reform; still the thought , what if the person wasnt guilty or what if it was an accident or what if there was a scope of reform? makes one shudder!!

1 comment:

  1. Good point. You know I never understood the fuss against capital punishment, but your post just gave me some good points.

    ReplyDelete