Thursday, March 18, 2010

ALL OR NONE?

Now this is one question which can haunt anybody at anytime.... my first encounter with this rather annoying fact of being a homosapien was when i was probably two years old and one uncle asked, beta chocolate or ice cream???

In prompteiu the answer was, both... well i believe this is a trait which every person on earth has , how mean it is to make us feel deprived of what we cannot have, right??

i think some people improve themselves with time...or adjust( a word which i know, but never understood)...

so i applied all or none principle throughout my life,whenever i could, but it has given me more troubles than happiness....
for example:
  • eating both chocolates and toffees and what else made me obese :(
  • I faught with my sibling for a better part of my life ( when we could have been best friends) because i wanted all the attention in the world from my parents.
  • then i wanted every one to like me and i ignored my parents .... duh
  • Then i couldnt share my best friends with others so i sobbed instead of spending a healthy happy life for either of us.
so guys this is what i learnt from yet a small and insignificant life till date - Each twenty four hours, just take out some time to reflect on what you can do so that the people who matter most , ( and not every tom or harry) , they smile and enjoy living.... with you.... everyday make them realise that they matter , dont keep secrets, be truthful and work hard for present as its the only thing which is .... present...
amen



6 comments:

  1. tats certainly a nice way to put it across ......but tats how we all are ....i know ulll tell me tat iam again being diplomatic .....but when we are small we are being shown the way of greed by offering us more ...., more chocolates ,ice creams ......but finally we do realize tat its better we go for more smiles rather than something else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great blog...by a great mind. Have always been fascinated by the long journey you take so often, so thank you for writing about it. I think choice itself is the single most difficult thing in life, so I will try your both approach, to simplify life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ jivtesh - i m not responsible for the troubles caused due to the approach..:P
    @Vishal thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree..this is great! And I'm pretty sure others agree with me that ur life is not as insignificant as u might think..but rather a journey in which all u have done is learn n will continue to :)
    in the end whether u live by this principle or another one..the main thing to do is keep smiling didi..right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. offcourse dibjot darling.... :) for you :)

    ReplyDelete